Madelyn Victorian Ruffled Priscilla Window Curtains with Lace Edging and Bow Tie Backs
Victorian Ruffled Priscilla Curtains with Lace Edging. Madelyn Victorian ruffled priscilla window curtains offer an elegant country ruffled window treatment look with charming country ruffles accented with lace trim edging, great fullness in appearance and accented by a pair of matching hand tied bow tie backs. Our Madelyn priscilla curtains can be ordered in 63 and 84 inch lengths - Length is measured overall - tip to tip. These country ruffled curtains made are a favorite of our customers offering a hard to find ruffled curtain style that looks great in both traditional and country style home decor. Measures 100 inch wide per pair and will accommodate approximately 30 - 45 inches of window width. Designed with a 3 inch wide rod pocket and made from 70% polyester / 30% cotton fabrics. Madelyn victorian ruffled priscilla curtains can be ordered in a choice of 4 color combinations - white on white, natural on natural, slate blue on natural, and sage green on natural. These charming ruffled priscilla curtains are sold as a pair - 2 pieces and come with one pair of matching hand tied bow tie backs (as pictured). MADE IN THE USA by A.L. Ellis Curtain !
- White color ruffle on white color fabric bodies with matching white lace edging.
- Natural color ruffle on natural color fabric bodies with matching natural lace edging.
- Slate color ruffle on natural color fabric bodies with matching natural lace edging.
- Sage color ruffle on natural color fabric bodies with matching natural lace edging.
- 100 inches wide per pair
- accommodates 30 - 45 inches of window width
- choice of lengths - 63 & 84
- length is measured overall - tip to tip.
- sold as a pair - 2 pieces with matching bow tie backs
- country ruffles with lace trim edging
- choice of 4 color combinations
- 3 inch rod pocket
- machine washable polyester / cotton blend fabric
- MADE IN THE USA
- coordinating items available - sold separately
Coordinating Items: (sold separately):